Sunday, August 14, 2011

Umm....

Haven't post anything here for ages... Probably I will need to try to find some time to work on this place a little bit....

Time goes fast, I am no longer in the U.S. Now I am working in Thailand, in my aunt's factory as a factory general manager. I have to say, this name sounds good but it is in fact a hard job. I will have to take an incredibly heavy responsibility since my decision may at times cause huge difference, and this difference is not a couple bucks but thousands of thousands of dollar...

However, I don't really think I am a good fit to this job. I am more a IT guy, and that's why I tried to implant more and more technology in this old-fashion food factory. Recently, we are trying to establish a new ERP system, needless to say it will cause over millions of dollars, but I think it should be a plus. As my daily work now is to sign all the payment vouchers, approve or not, buy this buy that, do this do that, seems like everything will eventually comes to my desk. I wonder if there's a day I can clean my desk and have a rest. Once the ERP system is done, maybe the first couple months will be exactly the same, but should be better and better once I get into it.

Anyhow, the google+ is really a plus to me... Now I will have nearly unlimited photo database for my blogs... Hahahahaha... with google+ activated, the photos uploaded will be free if it is within 2048* 2048 pixels. Well, that is theoretically a 4 million pixel photo, and could be sharp and clear enough for almost all kinds of purpose. So, I think I will have more motivation to do the blogging again I guess...

Late need to sleep now... will post more soon!

No comments: