Saturday, December 03, 2005

2005 09 15 ~ 17 Midland of Taiwan [Part II]

Time: 2005.09.15 PM4:XX

We packed our stuffs, and decided to put our packages to Lee's place. An old saying said that we all need to rest in order to continue the long term fighting. With Lee's marvelous leading, we went through Chang-Hwa City. He lead us to some strange small road. He said while he was in high school, he'll need to ride his bike through this small road everyday. I really admire him a lot. The road is not only small, but going up and down. I might get tired out riding bike on this road for one day, no mention to ride bike for three year high school life. Going down hill is great, the wind blew through your face would be perfect. However, there's down, then there will be up. I don't even want to think about the altitude of the hill. It's terrible~

After a few curves, Lee spoke something with a proud tone, "The building in front is the funeral parlor of Chang-Hwa City." I don't know why he's so happy... Later, he explained. "My home is just behind the parlor." What can I say?!

After the funeral parlor, we turn left into a strange small alley. It's hard to describe, but it's never like a road. I kept asking him if we are going in the right way, 'coz it looks like a wild place. Few minutes later, some incredible view came out. Looks like we've entered a holiday resort. There's a gate at the main front door. The police stop looks just like a ticket window. When we drove inside, the buildings in front of us are all look the same. You can see it's a mapped out village. Living here must be great, you'll have the feeling that we're having vacation everyday!

There are three floors in Lee's house. It took us a long time to take a look at his place. At first, I thought it will just be ok, and I am ready to sleep on the floor. It's perfect, it's better than living in a four star hotel. I mean it!

However, after some rest, we began to think about where to go next. We talked for a long time, because we don't have any idea about places to go. Then, Lee's mom gave us a suggestion. "Why don't you go play golf?" Only I have took some courses of golf, the other two have never touch golf in their life. Therefore they all agree to take a try. Talking won't do any help, so we began our golf trip right away.

When we arrive the golf practice field, I found that it's pretty cheap to play golf here in Chang-Hwa. We borrowed two sticks, and we began to play. I am pretty ok, I didn't disappointed my golf teacher. After my warming up, I pretended to be the coach to teach Lin and Lee.

It's pretty good for them for their first time. As I don't know how to teach them, one old man came by. He kept talking to us and teaching us how to make our hitting more powerful and precisely. His hint works and I feel great to take his advisees. I feel the deep human touch of people of south Taiwan, I really appreciated his teaching.

We kept playing and playing, till two of them got vesicle on their hands. It's great to have some exercise. I feel entire alive again.

Time:2005.09.15 PM6:XX

We followed our plan, drove our car to Tai-Chung City for dinner. We've been to the famous Feng-Chia night market. Wow, there are so many things to eat. Most important of all, there are spicy girls there. It's just like heaven there~


We've ate a lot of stuffs, till we could not eat anything more. Then we go back to our car, and think about where to go next. Finally, we decided to go to Tai-Chung City park to see the night view of Tai-Chung City. The view is great, and the atmosphere is perfect for lovers. My photo taking skill is bad, otherwise I will defiantly make a better picture.

I found another one from Google image, maybe you can just take a look~

Nevertheless, people around here are all couples. It's a romantic place, we three man here are extremely strange. So we decided to go back home earlier. We talked and laughed all the way, we arrived Lee's place soon. When I parked my car well, Lee began looking for something in my car~ He said his cell phone is missing~

Well, I don't know what to say. He seems ready to take the blame from his mother and is ready to give up looking for his phone. Oh~ Lin and I tried to call his phone, maybe We could hear the ring and find it. Maybe, it's some where here. Under Lin's and mine resistance, we decided to go back to Tai-Chung City park to look for his phone. One the way back to the park, we kept miss our direction. The road all look the same to us. However, we found the road at last.

When we arrived the park, Lee called his phone again. This time, he said disappointed to us, "Non response... Someone must took it away." While we were down and going back... I found the ring!

Then we realized that the problem of the missing ring is he dial the wrong number...-_-

The phone looks fine, just a little bit wet with some dew.

We go back home right away, it is PM11:30 now.

Then, we've passed our first day vacation.


Thanks for your reading, and please wait for Part III

No comments: